Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Horror flicks

Ok, it's almost Halloween. (superyay btw)'

And with Halloween comes horrormovies. It's a must, that's just how it is.



But before I put up my "to watch list", I figured I'd post The New Mutans trailer for those who haven't seen it.
See, I love the mutans... and I love horror movies..so... imagine how thrilled I got when I saw this lol





Amazing huh?
I can't wait! :D



Ok, so...A To Watch horror / dark movie list.

Here we go!

Number 1: Beetlejuice 👈 (beacuse why the fuck not? it's one of my favorite movies)
2: IT (The new one, it'll soon be one of the best cult movies in history)
3: The Babysitter (if you havent's seen it on Netflix, watch it. It's awesome haha)
4: The Conjuring 1 and 2
5: Oculus
6: Zombieland
7: The original Night of the living dead
8:The Exorcist
9: Evil Dead 1,2,3
10: The Babadook
11: The Birds (by Alfred Hitchcock)
12: Body snatchers (I was so scared when I watched this movie as a kid)
13: Don't breathe
14: Jaws
15: Poltergeist (the newer version)
16: Gerald's game
17: The autopsy of Jane Doe (now this one actually freaked me out real bad lol)
18:  And despite what people think, I like Bram Stokers Dracula so I'm gonna put it here too.
20: . . . . . Uh... I'm atill thinking about this one.(if series is ok, then I guess stranger things or The Exorcist series, or Outcast, I loved that one.Or Slasher on netflix)

1 comment:

  1. I actually found Babadook incredibly uncomfortable so.... I WON'T BE WATCHING THAT ONE. However, I recently watched Leatherface. it was actually good if you're into the texas chainsaw massacre and all of that jazz.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?