Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Latte and Renoir on a good Monday


So, this is a post I forgot to post basically. (I wrote it Monday but forgot to click post ahaha)
But I was actually at the hospital on Monday. We had a big meeting and it went surprisingly well. I was so terrified that the pain clinic would say that I'm too broken to be fixed or something. (well I can never be fixed lmao but you know what I mean.) that it'd be too complicated. 
But they actually had a bunch of good ideas. 
And as of now I'm starting swimming (for freeeeeeee) and I have a certain workout that I need to do (for freeeee)  
It feels lame when I do it though, cause it's so fucking easy. But since I can't regulate my strength, the physiotherapist felt that using small movements in an easy way is better so I can learn to not use full strength and not lock my joints. 
I'm hopeful anyway. In the water it ain't as easy to lock all my joints, so I should be able to just move around freely then. 

I've also quit taking a certain medicine. The medicine itself actually worked ok on me... But unfortunately that shit made me gain weight like crazy so eventually I felt like it wasn't worth it. Sure I'd like to get free from my pain, but I also don't like being fat. It's not that I'm vain, I just wanna feel content about myself. 

So I figured that this new shit I'm gonna do is gonna help. 

After the 2 hour meeting (I always have long sessions there... Ugh) I went to see mom. And mom was actually released the day after. Yay!! Good stuff, good stuff. 💙

Welp, I've got such a schedule to keep now. Shit... But I'm hopeful. 

Oh and on the same day we got incredibly awesome news. 🌸 Woho! I'll tell you all about it some other time though (no I'm not pregnant, Jesus...) 
But it's definitely awesome news! 
Iiiiih!! 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?