Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Yet another Grey day


It's colder than I thought today. I hope I dressed Freya warm enough. She's got her mittens and hat and furry sweater and West. I hope it's enough.

Frost made me coffee just now. ☕
I wasn't gonna take a picture nor make a blog post today, but then I noticed how the surroundings looked when I put down the cup.



You can definitely tell I child lives here 😂

We made pancakes last night, Freya ate like horse. Still got some in the fridge so Freya even got a pancake for breakfast too. 

I should probably eat some soon too, but for now we're all huddled up in the living room watching a show. It's cold AF in here. 

And you know what? 

I just happen to love cold weather!
Best snuggle weather there is. Cuddle up under a nice warm blanket. ❤
Maybe some hot cocoa, yeah it's awesome. 

Win win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?