Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My precious snugglepuff


This little weasel is a whole bundle of things. She brings me so much happiness ❤

She's epic at driving me insane too of course lol It's the least you can expect from my daughter. 
But she also makes me purr from joy when she smiles, when she hugs me and says she missed me. When she laughs and tries to pull a joke haha

She's hilarious when she says she's got an idea and holds her finger up. That idea is ALWAYS 'candy'.

She's very smart, so loved, kind and generous. She's loving and funny and stubborn too. 
She's hard headed, sneaky and at times even a tiny bit spoiled. 
But always generous and loving and kind.
She has a tendency to beat boys up, especially older boys who tease her or tease her friends.
I myself told her that I will always be proud if she's protecting someone. She can be very brave and feisty.

She is a lot of things. And she's worth more than every star in the sky. 
And I love her more than there's fish in the sea. 


Every day is a day when you should appreciate your loved ones. 


And so, I appreciate Frost too cause he helped me obtain all this happiness. He's a handful too, they both are. But I wouldn't want it any other way. ❤ I love being with them.
Suuuure, sometimes I wouldn't mind some peace and quiet and sleeping in in the morning. But whatevs, there will be time for that later.

For some reason I always love hanging out with Frost. It's been 5 and a half years or so now, and I still love hanging out with him :) It doesn't get boring.

You guys are perfect the way you are. ❤❤❤



Also, ain't she cute in her new hat?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?