Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Coffee coffee coffeeeeee




Man, I'm slow as a turtle today.

Been sipping on a giant cup of coffee (it's not giant enough tbh) I need more. So Frost will make some more. Yay me.
I was up late last night making a big lasagna. I made a huge one indeed, big and juicy and lots of layers. Lots of Parmesan in it too. Yum yum. God I was tired though, staying up so late cooking.
Woke up late too, and was almost late with Freya at her daycare. They were going to the woods today. And we almost missed it 😅 But when we did show up, she didn't have mittens nor a hat 😐 Damn it. Not that her hats and mittens fit her anymore, and she never wants to wear them anyway. It's still the point of it all that matters. Kids should wear gloves and hat. Period.
But I was so stressed out..



Luckily today turned out to be a rather warm day. Phew. In the end I did give her a hat, but like I said...she has a tendency to throw them away -_- She better not to.

Oh, talking about that, Lasse dropped by just a while ago and left an adorable hat and gloves and some mittens for Freya. Supercute really. She's gonna love it. And she'll definitely wear them when she hears that they're from Lasse and grandma. He bought them on his lunch break, very very sweet of him. So when he said he had to hurry in order to be able to make something to eat before his break was over, I figured a giant piece of my delicious lasagna would do the work. YAY. Win win.

He didn't have to hurry like a maniac, and Freya got some nice mittens and a hat.

Right, my coffee. Where is it?

It's like my life essence hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?