Wednesday, September 4, 2013

darn it

My throat is killing me... and I'm coughing all the time. Great. I better not get sick. I never get sick. NEVER.

I feel fine apart from my throat ya know...

It's about time I walked Lei Lei and junk now.
I woke up kinda early today. Even though I went to bed reeeeaaaally late.

Also, I think I'll go to the massage place too and book an appointment with the old man there. He needs to fix this. Yep. I'm broken. Me needs to be fixed.

Oh and tomorrow I have that job interview. The one I decline last week lol But changed my mind and agreed anyway haha




Hugh Laurie is in this video btw haha

1 comment:

  1. what a coincidence! My throat hurts as fuck as well! We can be pain-buddies .____.

    LOVE YOU, POOOT.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?