Friday, September 27, 2013

Good morning!

Baaah my nose is clogged haha fuzzy fuzzy head.

It's been a good morning though. I actually didn't sleep one bit last night. I thought maybe I could sleep without help but no. But despite that, I was actually very well rested and spirited. Lively as ever.

I may look a bit raggedy but it's only the appearance haha

So, it's payday today. When my shift ends at 2:30, I'ma head home and take a shower.. And then head to town and buy something WARM for my reluctant boyfriend haha He really needs it. And a pair of warm sold to sleep in... He tends to warm his cold feet on my butt lol <3

I think we're going to go for a fika too. I mean, it's a good day today. It's Friday. And paaaaaydaaaaaaay! Wheeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?