Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wheeeee!

5 days left!

And on the 6th day, my beeb arrives <3 Wheeee! *jumps up and down*

I'm thinking of buying him some simple shoes for when he gets here. I know he didn't like his sneakers that he bought last time haha I'll buy something simple. That doesn't draw attention. Yep. Plus, I really know what suits him. I know that better than he does lmao He may not know it, but it'll come to him when he wears it. He'll be all like 'shooooooot I look fiiiiiiine!'

Winter shoes is something he needs to pick out for himself though. They need to fit him perfectly and he needs to like them a LOT... he'll need them for the Swedish winter ^_^ which is long.
One has to choose winter shoes with care.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?