Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lady crap bag


Aaaah it's Saturday. And I'm working. I need to get shit done when I get home too. Clean and pick up stuff. I did that two days ago. I'm amazed how fast I can mess things up.

Ya know, once my baby gets here. I ain't gonna work weekends like I did before. I might work the evening shifts once in a while but now I kinda feel like spending the weekends with him <3 I've never actually spent the weekends at home with a loved one before. Never had that 'ooooh it's Friday!' feeling.

But I do now ^_^
I look forward to wake up next to Frost. And just lay in he'd with him and then go up and have breakfast <3 Yay!

Tomorrow, is a big day.

The day he leaves the U.S and flies over here! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?