Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shit


I'm really sick... SICK! Me.
It's weird.

My throat is so thick and it hurts like hell :'(
And I cough all the time, but I refuse to cough right now cause it feels like tiny razor blades in the throat then.

And I have a job interview in one and a half hour -_- yay.....
Sadly, I have to make it cause this is probably the only day I'll have time for it. And I'll just have to pretend I'm not sick. Yep.

I need a warm shower. And walk Lei Lei... And make myself look pretty and healthy.
Hah.. Makeup can do wonders.


Oooh I had such a fun night last night though. Even though my throat was a dick. Frost and I play games all night lol Frustration to the max. But we beat that fucker! WHEEE!

Ah, I'm drinking ginger and honey tea right now so I hope this will help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?