Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our weekend



So many beeb and I went out to Zinkgruvan over the weekend. Swedish nature during the autumn is kinda cosy if ya know what I mean?

lol I manage to take a bunch of pics of Frost when he was sneezing haha it's funny. Before and after pics hahahaha!

We saw highland cattle cows, the lake, took a nice walk and grilled with mom and Lasse :)

It was a nice break really.
Unfortunately my snuggletree is sick. He caught himself a cold. A mean one too. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose and fluffy head. Poor baby.

And Lei Lei pooped ALL OVER THE HOUSE TODAY. Everywhere. The smell almost killed me... She is so sick right now.. Not sure what's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's about stress. We had to clean her ear and cut the fur around it earlier and she was in panic because of it. Also, I think she's about to go on her period soon... (Over sharing I know! Haha)

But ya know... I'm a very happy lady. And Lei Lei is a happy dog. Cause we're finally a family <3 The love of my love is finally here. It's like we're overflowing with love right now haha

1 comment:

  1. At least you're both sick on the same continent, this time. :) And LOL @ Frost flipping the bird...You're documenting his snot-splosions...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?