Sunday, September 15, 2013

shopping

So, me and my roomie are going to Lidl to grocery shop A LOT. I need stuff and junk for when Frost gets here tomorrow. I wont buy that much though, cause I know he wants to go shopping too haha

But I'll buy small stuff like pickles, jalapenos, bread and peanut butter... Might as well buy fruits and veggies too since we're there.

Aaaah, to buy steak or not? I wonder.
Guess I'll wait with that till snuggletree comes. he can pick it out :)

OH Hot sauce, I need hot sauce too.
And toilet tissue... Ya know, there's two girls living in this apartment. You have any idea how much toilet paper two girls uses in a month?? A FUCKING LOT.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
what else do we need to have ready for when he gets here?
Most things can be bought the day after, so he and I will go shopping together.

But if I do find a nice big jar with jalapenos then I'll buy it. I wonder if he likes pepperonis?

Oh, I never got to tell him yesterday that I bought him sweet tea. But I think I told him that this morning? I was still in a foggy state so I don't quite remember lol



I can't wait till tomorrow! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?