Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday

Welp I have an asshole cold. It's a real asshole. Messing up my head and nose. I have sneeze marathons like you would never believe.
Frost is sick too. Poor baby <3 It's hard for him to handle the weather here. It's so cold.

Lei Lei has been wearing a cone lately so she can't scratch her ear. She's kinda ok with that though. Although she doesn't complain when I let her be free from that cone either hahaha Right now she's enjoying her break from the cone. Observing everything, listening to everything. She and Frost get along well. I think she can tell that he's not used to dogs like her. She tried to push him around sometimes when we go out but to me it seems more like she's so excite that she's pulling the leash too much. I really do think she's like that cause she's excited. The first night Frost was here, I left the room to go pee haha And when I came back I was wondering where the pigbear went... And then I saw her sitting in front of the bed, looking closely at Frosts sleeping face. And then she fell asleep right in front of him on the floor. She sleeps close to him every night now :)

I'm still her favorite though. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?