Monday, March 31, 2014

CoD Black Ops and a baby!


So I finished the game the other day. :) Gotta love Call Of Duty.

Frost has made me take breaks cause apparently I have a gaming problem. lol I still finished it like a baaaws though.
Gotta tell you, I didn't not see some things coming at the end. Weirdo...

Right now me and snuggletree are playing Fable III.
And the baby is kicking like crazy right now...<3 Aaaws!
The kicks are so damn obvious now. Sometimes it makes me twitch haha
My little snugglepuff cutie!!! Mama's gonna snuggle you!

And tomorrow is a big day.
The day we'll find out what gender our snugglepuff is.
What do you think?
Girl or boy?

Either way I'll smuffocate you with love wee one!
(Smuffocate, smothering and suffocating combined lol)
Frost was gonna say that he was gonna smother me, and accidentally said it wrong. And ever since then it's been stuck in my head. Haha it's been almost two years since that time <3

It's creepy how fast time flies huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?