Saturday, March 29, 2014

How's it going bro?

Aaaah yes yes I'm bad at updating.
But you know why, I've said it before.
It's just so god damn boring without a laptop. I did take a photo of my honeypuff earlier today when he was just relaxing :) Such a cutie!


So anyway, today we've been outdoor all day.
We went to Karlslund, walked through the forest with the dogs and Josse. And then we had picnic by the river and continued to walk and look at scenery. Frost now knows where he wants to live lol

I try to move as much a possible... I'm in constant pain these days but I keep telling myself that it's good to love around.
And it ether fucking be true too cause I don't wanna make things worse haha
So Frost keeps me company daily for long walks :)

I'm getting a foot rub from honey noooooow! And I didn't even ask <3
That's sweet. I feel happy now! Pew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?