Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pancakes!


So today is international pancake day!
Wheeeee~

So of course eating pancakes was a given. Yay!

Swedish ones though, not American or Dutch ones...sweeeedish. With whipped cream and jam. Yum.

Oh, I've been out on the countryside walking lei lei with Sofie and her dog too. And right before that, Lei Lei got attacked by a vicious psychotic dog. A staffordshire terrier. Man, it bit and jumped her.
I got so scared... Cause I didn't see the full attack. I was scared that she'd get hurt. She's always so kind and backs away of another dog is angry. It's cause she's dominant and calm. Not dominant and insecure (and that dog was just that)
But it turns out that Lei Lei beat the crap out of the other dog. The owner said that she sure knows how to attack and bite. 'Its the first time another dog managed to put my dog in it's place. She really pushed her down and made her submissive'

Yay!

Welp, he told me to check lei lei so she didn't have any wounds and junk...but I was seriously more worried that his dog would be injured.
Most people aren't aware of what a chow chow was first created for.
It's a war dog. That they sent out in battle. Their fur and flesh around the neck is an armor.

I checked her and she was fine :) luckily. <3

Anyway, happy pancake day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?