Thursday, March 20, 2014

The way it's suppose to be

Finally, he's here <3

Ok, first I have to say that I was shocked when I heard what kind of plan Frost, mom and my sister was scheming. It was my sisters idea. Didn't think she'd be such a romantic.
Unfortunately Frost was right, he tried to tell mom and Josse it wouldn't work, considering I am...me.

See, I kept track of his flights, time, terminals and gates. If a fligh was delayed I'd know.
If I weren't so thorough then their plan would've worked. And thy could've surprised me instead.

But like mom said..not too sure that would be such a good surprise considering the state I'm in haha
I can't handle stress and surprises vey well now.

OMG I can't wait to tell my sister that she can come over and watch movies in the TV! Turns out I could always watch stuff online with the Xbox but is didn't know I could change the settings like that for the Internet......... Fuck haha
I wonder if she wants to come over and watch The Walking Dead or Game Of thrones here soon?

Anyway.
The feeling of seeing him at the airport..and then hugging him and holding his hand.
God, I've missed his hands....they're so perfect.
And the feeling of laying next to him, holding him...now that's just pure awesomeness.
I can tell you the baby certainly reacted to how happy I am <3
So many twirls and kicks haha

I'm very happy right now.
Not giving a fuck if anyone thinks I sound too mushy or whatever.

Anyway, we're watching the latest episode of Vikings right now.
We started watching it in the U.S last spring :)
So it's only fitting that we continue doing that haha I mean, it is good.

Ah he's such a cutie. I'll get snuggles soon!

1 comment:

  1. As a wise person once said: "there is no such thing as too much mush!"
    That wise person might have been me, but aye! I'm wise!

    YAY FOR YOU AND FROST BEING UNITED!
    do say hi from me~

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?