Saturday, March 15, 2014

My days

Yep, my days just pass by.
And now it's only 4 days till I get my snuggletree back. :D

Yesterday I wet to see stina and her oh so freakin' adorable little girl Lea <3 Gah, I'd eat her cheeks if Stina wasn't looking lol Me and Lei Lei took the bus over there and theeeeen we went for a long walk (and me being my wobbly jiggly self felt that after an hour or so haha)
It was a nice day though, and my body feels all of it today haha in walking around like a penguin :3

And today Sofie dropped by :) Kinda early so I skipped breakfast haha Something that soothes me is that I'm not the only one who's been going through a rough pregnancy. Of course I get a wee bit jealous of those who've had an easy and painless pregnancy.. Oh how I wish I could've had that haha But, I did eat a lot and got big though that too.
But Sofi has basically just the same issues as me. Yep. Same problems. Ate a LOT in the beginning and we both got fat.

I'm starting to feel better these days though. Which feels awesome! I have more energy. And I take less naps. I don't eat as much as I did the first 12 weeks too. Which is good :D

And yesterday I felt the baby kick again! Yay! This is the second time I could feel it clearly. All the other times I can't really tell the difference between a bubbly fart and the baby movements and junk haha

I've cleaned the house twice today.
Amazing how fast I can ruin that. I'm such a messy poot. Coffee cup here, pencils there, hair band too and nail polish. God....I'm trying hard though to change those messy habits of leaving cups and junk around. :)
I do the dishes all the time these days. A clean the floors several times everyday.
Mainly cause I walk barefoot and lei lei makes it dirty. I love a clean mopped floor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?