Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yay!

So I just said good bye to my honey, he's boarding the plane right now. <3

Ah less than 19 hours till he's here.
Yeah I know I'm overly excited. But if you've read my blog before you ahold know that I get excited easily and extreme! Haha

So I saw my friend Ida posted some fact on her blog which reminded me, I have done
'My fun facts about me' in a long time.
So I figured why not write 10 more facts so I'll stop to thinking about Frost so much haha

Ok... So, what can I tell you, that people don't know?
I'm not dumb, I won't tell you about shit I don't want anyone to know duuuuh?! Haha

Let's start, ok...

1: I get ridiculously mad sometimes when shit don't go as I want in whatever videogame I play.
Like...crazy angry.
I'm not proud of it...I know it's shameful.

2: I have a thing for sunglasses haha

3: I'd like to think I have a theme song when I walk haha I also have a theme song when I sneak. :D

4: I absolutely LOVE having bouquets at home :) Like pink lilies, orange roses, lilacs etc. thus I'm excited about summer!

5: I haven't smoked since December.
And I used to fucking LOVE cigarettes!!

6: I'm jealous of women who had simple pregnancies. No troubles at all...
I'm having a really difficult pregnancy even though I'd rather not admit that. I wanted a perfect and beautiful pregnancy like all movie stars and bloggers. Being happy and feeling sexy and junk.
I just feel pain and I look like a lump of lard.

7: I like furry stuff. Fake fur of course.
Carpets and blankets etc...

8: oh! I absolutely love playing co-op games with my beeb!! <3

9: I'm quite messy, while my boyfriend is a neat freak haha!
I do however vacuum and mop my floors about 3 times a day. I can't help it. There's just something about clean floors that I need. Plus I have Lei Lei.

10: I can't come up with anything...
Well I do love vintage things. :D

Welp...this is about it.
I'm not really that interesting I guess.
I'm an average Jo. Hah!

Oh dear I can't relax! I'm so excited! Eeeeeeeeeeiiiiik!

I have to finish Starsky & Hutch now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?