Monday, March 17, 2014

yay..

So I left the house earlier... Did'nt know what to do so I took Lei Lei with me :D
problem is I have some difficulties walking and it looks weird when I walk.haha

It took me about 30 minutes to go to moms place and help her with the new phone. She's super excited about it. I hooked it up to the laptop and syncronized everything from the old one into the new one.

No idea what to do now...

I might sit on a park bench with Lei Lei for a bit. It's already dark though, so no sunshine there. But I might as well. I can listen to some CCR and meatloaf maybe.
There's this park bench I really like to sit on haha so I'll probably crawl to the park now.


Sooo if you need me, you know where to find me :)


God, some people are really ignorant when it comes to the contaminated water "A little shit in the water never hurt anyone"

......right..?


Yeah...flesheating bacterias that spread through feces, touch and blood ain't nothing to worry about. Yep.

Whenever I read what some say on facebook...
'Aaah I don't see what the big deal is, I just drack half a litre of water and I feel fine'
Gross..



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, good luck with that bro.

I'm contemplating taking a shower later. Iiiish... But i know taking a hot shower isn't a problem as long as I dont swallow water...But still.
Because of what I've been working with for so many years, I'm not taking germs lightly. I'm not germaphobic. I don't mind getting dirty, or play in the mud and junk. But this is CONTAMINATED WATER you dimwits. You never know what kind of bacteras their bowels might've carried when they took a shit on that leaking toilet. haha

well anyway.
Some star gazing on the park bench for a few hours awaits me.

Adios!


1 comment:

  1. Ewwww D:
    Do people not realize that you can actually get super sick by that kind of water? D:
    I mean... eww. Just ew :c

    OH! YOU CHANGED YOUR BLOD LAYOUT THINGIE. PRETTEH PRETTEH! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?