Monday, March 10, 2014

Pregnant lady coming through!


There's so many things to tell you guys... You better read it all!

First: it's 8 days till Frost comes back home to me <3
Second: it's Only two and a half week till we go see the gender of the baby.
Third: I'm super fat haha
And number four: I felt the baby kick for reals for the first time! Massive kick I might add. It's a wild one... It seems to get excited when I play Flogging Molly and other Irish rock! :D That's my baby <3 And the baby seems to relax when I play Sweet home Alabama and Sunday morning by Velvet underground. Aaaws...

Oh!! A couple of days ago when I was buying something at the tobacco store, my banister sat outside in her car waiting with the dogs..
And I cane back, knocked hard on the window and opened to door and was about to sit down when I realize something,....
That woman...was not my sister.
And that wasn't her car.... O____0
I freaked out and screamed OH MY GOOOOOD!!!! And slammed the door and ran away lol Not even saying sorry...I just went hysterical haha
My sister saw everything in her rearview mirror... -_-
Oh lord, that was embarrassing as hell.

So spring is finally here. :)
It's sunny and nice outside these days. Although for some sick reason it said that it's gonna snow when Frost lands here haha weird huh?

Oh, there's some good tune in the latest episode of The Walking Dead <3 Me like it.

Makes me wonder who took Beth.... Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHHA.
    I haven't slept in two days so I'm hyper funny tired and for some reason I could imagine you just going: "oh... not my sister... oh... not her car.... FUUUUU~"
    AND I'M CRYING NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EIGHT DAYS!!! Yayy!! I am so happy for you and Frost and The Peanut. :D And lol, I would have run away too and not said anything. :P You are a beautiful lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?