Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My darling


I know a lot of people that changes their view of their dogs when they get a baby. A family...

I can't change my view of lei lei..
I'm terrified of loosing her.
For a long time, she was all I had. My everything, for so many years.
She was my family, and she was there when I needed her.
I don't want to be without her.

It pains me that I can't afford her medication on my own. Or her food.

She's sick again today.
I know it's not a big deal really... But it's a big deal to me.
I know she'll feel better in a day or two, she always does.
But I get sad when she's not healthy... And it scares me....to think that I can't even take care of her on my own.
I get help to take care of her.

Frost is such a sweetheart, he wants to give her everything.
He once said that when he gets a job she can eat better food, and we can afford the medication too..
He's the love of my life...I love that he cares for Lei Lei too <3
I wouldn't trade either of them for the world.

Aaaah, I guess hormones makes things worse.
I've been crying my eyes out today.
She's just laying there...staring at me. Probably wondering what the fuck is wrong with her mom haha

I just get emotional sometimes. And she is one of my weak spots... My little pigbear. Gah, I just wanna hug and squeeze her cause I love her so much!!! But I'm scared if squeezing out poop instead........ 💩


It's funny how I'm so emotional.
I think most people that knows me agrees...cause I've never been emotional before.
I've always controlled my feelings very well.

Lets all blame Frost for me being this way ok? Hahahha <3


Other than this, I guess I'm fine so far today.
I'll snuggle lei lei soon. Carefully. No poopstains...
And I'll have myself a very late breakfast. Or brunch....whatever.

2 comments:

  1. We sure do love the pootdog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, and Lei Lei, and Frost very muuuucho!!! :3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?