Friday, April 25, 2014

excellent

Oh what a good day!
So far! haha
Don't wanna jinx it here do we?

Anyway, we wake up earlier and earlier these day.
Although I wake up around 3 and 6 everyday...But my point is, we don't sleep away the days anyway.


Oh, and I've managed to make tons of stuff today.
And cleaned, and did the dishes aaaaand we're about to do the laundry.
Frost is learning swedish, FAST too. He's doing so well. :)

And I've also made our economy more secure. Finally. I'm getting an extra paycheck next week as well. I'm well liked huh? Must be...lol
And we're also getting money for Frost. :D
So no more super worries about money for a while.
They might help with some baby stuff too if I ask nicely.
There is ooooone thing I'd like. If possible...
Oh awesomeness...money. We can just go on with out lives, eating, sleeping, having sex, laughing and playing video games.



Such a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?