Friday, April 18, 2014

Glad påsk!


So I woke up around 5-6am today again...but today thy felt ok, cause I had stuff to do.
Frost slept like a baby while I cleaned and did the dishes. And the around 8 I took lei lei out for a long walk. Dropped by moms place to leave something, and then went to the sure and spent bunches of money -_-

It's Easter! I need eastery stuff. I wanna show Frost a Swedish Easter. Yep.
Ah... I had some problems with the 'björk ris'... Yeah....I couldn't find a god damn Björk tree!
But after a while I just figured I'd have to pick branches if normal trees instead. Not quite the same but still better than nothing.

You gotta keep in mid that I had been walking for an hour with Lei Lei with a giant bag from the store by then, so that seemed like the best idea at the moment.
Until it hurt my tummy..
Jumping after branches when you're fat as fuck ain't a good idea at ALL!!

It's like a walrus trying to fly.............
bet the neighbor had the time of their life though.

Anyway. It's 10am now...I finished Easter decorating now. :D And I think I did swell. ^_^ *proud pose*

Oh and I did buy Easter candy just in case any Easter witches drop by :)

Påskkärringar <3 Aaaws...

Well, my cold isn't getting any better.
I cycling hate that I can't breathe properly. The nose is so clogged....bleh... The nose is a ready very swollen when you're pregnant, I didn't really need any more of it. -_-

But despite my fever I did all of this, so now I'm super happy and I might even be able to nap. Yep.
WOHO!

Frost's first Swedish Easter Holliday. Yay!

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?