Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fatty




I've been with Sofie today :)
She's about ready to pop. Her tummy is double the size of mine lol
Less than 30 days till delivery date! Haha A wee baby will arrive then. Lykke will probably be her name. They already call her that.
It's a way of calling her lycka. Which means luck.

Can't believe me and Sofie are having two girls! Just months apart! PLAYDAAAAATES!!!!!! Yay!

And when my little girl is old enough, maybe Lea will enjoy her company too?

Oh and I have to say that is feels awesome right now.
I've started sleeping in bed with beeb again. And I can walk better now too. The pain is disappearing more and more each day so that's just perfect.

I'm actually starting to feel really good.
Or maybe my legs just got stronger haha


My babybump grows more and more each day. And she kicks harder than ever. It's crazy how hard she can kick right now. Makes me wonder how the fuck I'll survive when she's bigger? When I'm in like week 30? Jeez...

Swear to god, she'll break a rib on me or something then haha

My wild strong little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?