Saturday, April 26, 2014

Summer days



I played with Nathalie todaaaaaay. Yep.
We sat out back on the yard next to mine, just basking in the sun.its nice cause my tummy gets all warm then. :)
For some reason my tummy is always cold. No idea why...so I always rub it. lol

Other than that I finished gears of war judgment today, and we had a big dinner with steak and potato salad, and I also made fruit salad as dessert. Which btw was delicious. It's true.
Anyway.... I better go get the laundry now. I need to dry the bed sheets.

Oooooh Stina and baby Lea are coming over tomorrow. Sweeeeeet!



Right, you know what happened earlier when we were walking Lei Lei? See, she loves playing with feathers. So I tied some up on a stick and let her chase it and jump after it. She looks like a cat chasing it haha Anyway, she jumped a little too high and lost her balance and fell straight backwars and landed on her back. Like BAM! My poor babyfluff.... <3
She's super tired now so she's sleeping. I bet she'll be in pain tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?