Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunny day

Me and Mr. Sexypants went on a walk today :)
We went aaaaall the way to town (which is kinda long fora fatty like me mind you)

But it was nice. And I managed to keep up the pace too this time.
It's been lovely :D


I also met my aunt and my cousin. And my cousins baby boy Charlie. Yep.



Boy oh boy is it hot these days lol
W accidentally fell asleep earlier today. A long nap it was...
We did the same thing yesterday. Yesterday was seriously The best nap EVER. Amazing. haha

I like taking pictures of Frost. He's gorgeous in my eyes.
I shall take many more! PEW!

Welp, I might drag him with me to ICA right now. I was thinking that if they have cheap lemons and lime, I might make lemonade. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?