Thursday, April 3, 2014

GOOD MORNING!!

Hah So I woke Frost up a little too early today I guess lol
And by doing that I woke up lei lei too. And she wanted food.

And who does she go to when she's hungry nowadays?
Snuggletree! Haha

And since he was so reluctant to wake up and come play with us, I sent Lei Lei on him! Haha

Yeah the cupcake there is cause she's wearing pants hehe It just doesn't look right in that angle. :)

Yesterday I went in a walk with Josse and the dogs. And after that I met up with Johanna in town and had coffee and a sandwich. It's been 2 years since we last saw each other technically.

And today I'm meeting cufiepuff Karin for coffee! Wheeeee~

I've been having problems walking lately. Got huge issues with the muscles in my butt lol And the back. So I've started sleeping on the couch. But it's so lonely without Frost so last night we slept in the bed and snuggled. Aaaaaand I feel like dying from pain now.

So worth it though.

I love my beeb <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?