Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday night



Guess I've caught a cold... Yippie..

Frost is sitting next to me,playing hitman, while I'm reading a preggo magazine and sipping on coffee. He made me some hot coffee, I was hoping it'd wake me up....but no.

Finally got some nose spray too. Fr pregnant ladies, since apparently nowadays a pregnant woman ain't allowed to use regular nose spray. Yay.

This shit ain't nowhere near as good as the regular shit. Boo...


I haven't slept at all last night. I was sleepy between 2am and 5am. And then it just hit me like a smack in the head how freakin' awake I felt.

Lei lei was sleeping...and so was Frost. My body was aching so I walked around, did dishes, cuddled lei lei. Fondles Frost while he slept. Hah. He's so defenseless when he sleeps... <3 *squeeeeeze*

Oh oh but around 10 something, I think I may have fallen asleep in the sofa a little. So that was nice :)

Right, we also went grocery shopping with mom and Lasse today. And went home to dad. Yep.

I might just nap a little now......maybe...possible.

Yeah. I definitely will lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?