Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Easter soon

I LOVE cappuccinos. They're so tasty.
And although they never turn out that excellent when making them at home, they're still pretty dang delicious.

It's been an... I'd like to call it eventually night, but I'll just call it plain shitty.
And today's been pretty boring and slow...wheeee~
My snuggletree is feeling a wee bit crappy too. Poor beeb <3

I'm watching Sherlock Holmes (the British series ya know?) It's pretty good.

My back is hurting a lot today... Ah but I did get to boast about my smiley wild baby inside of me :) The girl at the store has been away for a couple of months so she was really surprised by seeing me.
And I showed her the smile of Freya <3
Teeheee~ she was rather amazed by it as well :D Such a cute little smile.

Our little Freya-Rose.
How I can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?