Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tbt

So, it's thursday now. 29 minutes into the thrusday anyway.

And it's also my wonderful mothers birthday!



May you have bunches and bunches of more birthdays mom, cause I don't think I could live without you in my life mom  <3




So anyway, today..(well I guess yesterday) Frost and I did maaaany things. Yup. Although I may need to find a new shopping buddy cause he ain't fit for all that shit I'm doing in town haha
Ah, he also made me realize that I might not be able to go to town like that anymore. I'm too heavy :(

My feet hurt like a motherf**ker..  -__- god, the pain.
Oh, I can however be happy about the fact that I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I did. *BRO FIST!*

Blah, as I was saying...we went to town, I bought a completely useless shirt. Which I have to return tomorrow. Yep. Who sows a shirt that way?! Insane bastards.....
Anyway. Returning it. And Frost and I went to the job center and signer in him too. And tomorrow we're going there again to register him. YAY. He'll get his mentor then.



Oh and it's throwback thursday.
So, here's an old pic of my hair.



And here's me and Sofie.
We're both expecting baby girls right now :)



And this is how I looked the summer of 2012.
I remember this time, cause I spent 24/7 talking to my wonderful boyfriend <3
Aaaaand now I realized I wasn't fat at all back then. SO YAY. This'll be my goal after the baby is born. woho!


I'm feeling fuzzy inside the head now so I think I'll go to bed nooooow!


1 comment:

  1. Aw I remember your hair when it was that way! That was when you messaged me on Interpals! I had to drag Chris in and was all LOOK AT THIS COOL SWEDISH GIRL OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I WRITE HER BACK OMG :D You are beautiful no matter what size you are :3 Also today we went into the big city and I saw a baby store with cute beds and pillows and I soooo wanted you to be there :( <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?