Friday, August 1, 2014

20 days

Frost and I did a lot of errands yesterday. Which was good, cause they needed to be done. And now they finally are! Woho!
Oooh and we discovered a delicious surprise at Burger King.
Cappuccino Frappe. Oohohhohohohoh...so tasty haha


All that tastyness in one little cup.
The absolute best part was that it wasn't sweet!
I hate sweet coffee so this was a real pleasant surprise. Ah, I also finally bought an umbrella. haha

When we came home, I kinda felt like dying a little haha My giant fat body can't handle all that walking anymore. Bleh..


Oh, and we've started watching a new show.
Ray Donovan. Really good :D
We like it anyway. Yup.



Oh and yesterday, the contractions were horrible. So nasty and painful. Jeez...I actually had to sit down at the store cause I honestly couldn't stand anymore. -_- And it continued like that the entire evening. It wasn't easy falling asleep, I tell ya that.

Welå. Frost is snoring, the baby is having her usual stretching Yoga inside me. And I need to start walking now. I have an appointment at the maternity clinic at 10:00. May as well walk off early since I seem to move like a sloth.................

Oh and about me moving around.
I tripped up town yesterday. And fell forward...It must've looked so retared :( I couldn't stop running forward so I wouldn't fall on my stomach.
Frost is scared of letting me walk alone these days. I always trip or slip. I've always been a little clumsy..
He' also scared that I'll trip WHILE holding the baby after it's been born too since I'm so clumsy. -_- I'm not that clumsy....sometimes I just have accidents while moving around. Yup.


But today I'm going alone :D
Frost looks cute while sleeping, and this will be a fast appoinment. So I figured there's no point in waking him. Plus I can listen to music while walking over there :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?