Friday, August 8, 2014

Olooo....

Gosh, I am SO bored that it's freakin' weird.
I wanna snuggle, but my body is just not cooperating with me at all. Blah..If I weren't so fat I'd crawl up against Frost and snuggle the living shit out of him, haha
I'll just send a virtual hug or whatever.

I've been cleaning the apartment since 4:30...so that's good. I guess. (Althoguh I've been up since 3am) I just can't seem to relax. Everything is uncomfortable so I couldn't sleep. Even though  moved to the couch. Boo..

But at least it looks a lil' cleaner here now.
I mean, it's not that easy to clean in the dark but I think I did well.
I've also cleaned the kitchen, and I could use the light there so I did the dishes too. YAY.

Tbh, just sitting here writing on my blog hurts.
It hurts my back and my stomach. -_- Smaller annoying contractions and shit and whatnot.


Seriously...It's totally worth it, but it's been one hell of a pregnancy haha

Aaah But I am so excited about Freya coming soon. It has to be soon. I'm entering week 39 on sunday. So yeah....you better pop out soon babypuff
I can just imagine how hard I'll fall for our baby. I already love her so much, just wait till I actually get to hold you. *mwaah!*

Well, it's about 5:44 now. And I suppose I can try and sleep a little. Or something. If we had a bigger apartment I'd totally go and play CoD Black ops II. Yup. (Thanks for that Nas) It's gonna be aaaawesome.
But not now when beeb is sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?