Sunday, August 17, 2014

Last night?

Naaah.....?
But it MIGHT be the last night I'm pregnant.
The last night little babypuff is inside of me, kicking and punching.

As difficult as this pregnancy has been....I'm actually gonna miss this. I'll miss the tummy. Her bumps and hiccups.
But then again, I won't miss the handicapped me. The bloated and swollen me...pain and immobility ain't something I'll miss at all :D haha

The belly might look small in the photo, cause I took it from above. But trust me... It's m***erfucking HUGE.

Although she's sunk down a lot now so ah least I can lean forward without completely breaking haha

Moms picking us up early tomorrow. And then we're off to the hospital. :D Iiiiiih!

Ooooh I want snuggletree's snuggles right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?