Saturday, August 23, 2014

Our Freya-Rose



This amazing little babypuff was born 00:54 on Wednesday. (Not so little though....)

14-08-20 will forever be one of the most important dates in my life.

I'm not even gonna talk about the labour.
Lets just say it didn't go as planned.

I stayed a long time at the hospital. But Frost stayed with me the entire time. <3 But it was hell. Especially for Frost. IT'S SO NICE TO BE HOME! (We got home yesterday)

Unfortunately I can't do anything without Frost now. He does everything. But I breastfeed! And that trumps everything right? ...

Right?

Anyway. I'm in constant pain and I HATE it. And I hate that I can't even move without help.

But Freya makes it all worth it. She's just so beautiful. Gorgeous and adorable. The cutest face on the planet.

I can lay for hours and just watch her sleep...just laying there breathing.
I've never seen such a wonderful face.
And when I watch her and Frost together... Gosh, my heart just melts every time. She's his little princess :)

I'm so happy <3 I feel weird. Like mommy-power-up-PEW!!!

It does make me sad that I miss out on all those things I looked forward of doing with Freya.

Like long walks in the orange and yellow autumn weather, with her in the stroller, walking through all the leaves and trees. I had it all pictured in my head.

But it's ok. :)
I have a daughter!
And she's amazing! Look at her. Look how perfect she is. I'll nom her up! NOM!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of You, You two will be Fantastic Parents ! Freya is a princess and this story has only just started. over the moon for you all. god bless x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stevie :) She's our little angelpuff. Can't believe we created this beautiful snugglebunny haha It feels amazing!

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?