Sunday, August 10, 2014

How not to be when pregnant

We've had an awesome weekend really. Crayfish party and kubb playing haha

I swam a little yesterday too. (I'll make another post once were back in town about that)

Although I've had a good time, I was freakin' heartbroken yesterday cause my mother took two horribly ugly pictures of me and both of them got posted online. She even sent one to Frost. Everyone saw them.

And I woke up to a text message this morning from an old coworker:
'OMG I saw the pics of you. Holy shit. I couldn't even recognize you. You're ginormous (gigantisk). I'm sorry you've gotten so fat sweetie. It'll be hard for you too loose weight, But that's ok, I'm sure you can do it!! we still like you :)'
Geeeee.... Thanks. That totally didn't break my heart again. At all. No.




Yep. Yesterday... Was the first time in my life that I actually felt truly ugly. Ugly for everyone to see. Hideous is a better word for it.

And tbh I'm shocked that I'm this ugly and fat. I mean, yeah...I'm pregnant. I kinda know I'm huge. (I can feel it too) But I just never realized exactly how disgusting I looked. How fat I am.

Like What the hell... There's nothing beautiful about me at all.. Which really does make me sad.... I thought pregnant women automatically looked beautiful. Everyone I've ever seen did. How come I turned out like a fucking space cow?? I wanted to be a pretty pregnant lady too.





I don't want to feel like this ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?