Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bear with me

See, we're still in this 'stay-at-home-with-the-baby-and-do-nothing-else' phase. So there's bound to be ONLY photos of her for a while haha

I'm surprised over the fact that nothing else matters right now. It's like I don'thave time for anything else than her and Frost.
Just checking facebook is something I can feel like i don't have the time to do. haha Even is she's sleeping or if Frost is snuggling her. Cause then there's always something else to do. Like a quick nap. lol



Sometimes I feel creepy, cause I can sit for hours just looking at her. She's so adorable and beautiful. So perfect. We made that ya know? We did. She's made out of true love :)

I am so proud that I managed to do this. I managed to get her out in this world, even if it broke me to pieces.

Buuuuut I sure wouldn't mind if the pain went away NOW. haha

Oh oh oh  and last night was the first time since her birth that me and Frost managed to snuggle in bed :D YAY!


1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?