Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yesterday

Well yesterday was anything but slow and dull -_-

First we went to the kennel and bathed Lei Lei. She had to take two baths cause Claes let her go out after the first one...and she shoved her face in the ground. He gave her ear drops. I knew that would happen then... So when he came carrying a big black and grey dog...I didn't see that it was Lei Lei. Haha So fucking dirty. So she had to be bathed once more.

After that I had problems with my stomach. Contractions were being a bitch... Plain torture really.

I realized that I was having pain under the right rib...
And eventually I called the delivery room at the hospital. I was told to do that when the pain got worse.

I wasn't prepared to sit there and wait in a room. Blood pressure tests, heart frequency tests, it one tests, blood samples... So freaking booooring.
I fell asleep countless of times.
Josse and Frost was with me though :) But we still almost died from boredom. lol

In the end, they decided I don't suffer from preeclampsia (yay me!) But I don't have a urine infection either...so basically they have no clue why there's protein in my urine. Strange.

But it made me happy to hear anyway :D WOHO!

The problem was that when we came home....my contractions were worse than ever. Painful and nasty, bugging me all night. In the end I had to lay on the couch instead. -_- Boo... It sucked big time.

Yeah this has been the night from hell. Horrible and painful.

I want her to pop out. Haha


My ribs can't really handle her anymore. Nor can my tummy. There's no more room in it haha

Well, whatever. She'll take the time she takes I suppose.

I wonder what we'll do today.
Frost is super bored... I need to entertain him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?