Sunday, August 24, 2014

Poop queen


So, Freya is only 5 days old, and a baby shouldn't have their first bath until they're one week old (I actually have no idea why now that I think about it)

But anyway, she had her first bath today.

See, I was actually really REALLY tired this morning.. First time since we came home that I actually felt sleepy.
So I fell asleep with Freya on my stomach while she was eating.,.
Right before I fell asleep I heard her fart and said 'oh, we need to change your diaper soon'

And then snooooooore...

And then after an hour or so I woke up... And Frost was gonna change her diaper.... And BAM!

Poop fest deluxe. EVERYWHERE.
And not only that, when I helped him change the diaper so it wouldn't be schmeared everywhere, she peed.... And it went aaaaaall over her. And her head haha

so sad had to shower with Freya.
That was also a heartmelting moment. She enjoyed standing in the shower with him :)

But I let her lay naked now or a couple hours so her hoohah would get some "air" and junk.

But her toes scratched her umbilical cord!! She scratched it harrrrd.
Luckily we're going to the doctor today so they can take a look.


So it's been a busy day I guess.



But it started very very nice.
Around 6:30 I woke up to Frost brining breakfast to me <3

That's always a nice surprise. :)
And then he took our little princess and slept next to her a big so I could rest. Wheeee~

Now the poop fest is (seems to be anyway) over. Thank god!

I wonder why Freya need to lay on me an suckle aaaaall night? And she hates the baby crib. I can leave her in bed and she'll sleep alone. Or on the sofa in her little nest. And she'll sleep perfectly. So whyyyyyy not the crib?!

Ya know, she cried so loudly last night. A lot! I get my neighbors hate me hahahaha I DONT CARE. I has a princess! *mwaah!*


One sad thing though, the pain I'm going through is getting in the way of me snuggling Frost. I can only lay here in my stupid position on the sofa. Yay..... I just want to snuggle him so bad.
But at least I can hug him while I sand up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?