Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nervous?

Not yet really. But I'm getting there. I bet I'll be shitting bricks by this time tomorrow. Yup. I'm going to be a mom!  




Yesterday Sofia dropped by :) She gave me newborn diapers and wetnapkins. :D I'm prepared now!
And today I got the diapers from my diaper smuggler Hanna from Norway. (It's soooo much cheaper in norway) I got 8 packages! That costs less than 200kr. Awesome! 
And Hanna gave them to me for free cause she wanted it to be a gift. What a schnookums sweetheart <3 She even got a clipcard on diapers now in Norway so we can get more and cheaper ones. She'll buy diapers and come to sweden once a month. It'll be perfect really.

Sofie also dropped by, on friday actually. She gave me baby clothes :)
Wheee~ Adorable freackin' clothes.❤️

Mom is coming home soon, we'll go to the store then :D
Which is nice cause I'm insanely bored. So it'll be like a lame adventure. YAY!

I suppose after tomorrow my life will never be boring again in a way...it'll be stressful, and mindblowing among other things, but probably not boring. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?