Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beautiful day


The weather is so nice today. Me like it long time. It's just about the right temperature for me. Maybe slightly too warm, but almost perfect.

We've had a nice dau so far, Frost and I. We went for the daily walk, got some air and looked from a far on our new place hahaha Gosh, I really can't wait :D And now we're having coffee, enjoying the fact the Freya is finally calm again haha

I think Frost and I will watch a movie later or something.
We watched Dexter all day yesterday ^^
I found some new coo movies to watch though, so they might be worth a shot. Yup.

Hmmm, Frost seems to be getting more handsome these days. What's the trick I wonder? I shall snuggle attack him. AGAIN! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?