Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday!

Freya slept most part of the night. I fed her right before 11 last night, and then she kinda (but not really) woke up around 3:30 licking her mouth (which means she's hungry again) So I fed her.

But unfortunately she was waaaaaay too sleepy to even stay awake so she fell asleep on my boob after just a few minutes.

Welp, that's what happens when a baby is too sleepy. Falling asleep on my tit. Yup.

But she didn't wake up again tilll 5:30. SO YAY! I had lots of sleep last night. Muchly appreciated.

Normally that babypuff would be fed around 11 and then sleep till 5, and that's fucking nice. But Frost stayed up late last night for once, so I guess somehow I disturbed our routine when I woke up and snuggled her lol.

She looks so adorable when she sleeps. D'aaaaw <3
'


Aaaanyway.
How's it going?

I'm still waiting on Frost to come out of the shower. I prepared breakfast and then we're going on a walk.

I invited my sister to come watch a horror movie with us tonight (cause it seems really creepy and awesome) But she didn't want to. Boo............................
But we'll watch it alone instead.
Freya sleeps all the time anyway lol

But yaaaay, I bet it'll be scary! How fun! Wheeeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?