Tuesday, September 16, 2014

sunny tuesday

 I'm sitting here watching Dexter and sipping on my coffee.

Yep, I started watching Dexter and I LOVE it. I wonder why I never really watched it before...but I enjoy watching it. I'm almost at the third season now.




So today we've been out for our daily morning walk today. A long one this time. We went to the river and fed the ducks :D Lei Lei wanted to eat the ducks of course... And Freya just slept. But I enjoyed it. And I think Frost may have too. I know he enjoys our walks in general though hahah

I wanted to see if I can handle longer walks now. In a way I can, in a way I can't. I started bleeding like crazy but I guess that's expected huh?

We need to walk to family court tomorrow and sign papers for Frost. See, here in Sweden we don't let men be the fathers apparently. Unless your'e married. Sooooo we have to sign paper saying i AGREE to him being the father. lol And they needed an english translator to "make sure he understand what it mean to sign the papers".

uh..we're pretty sure it means being a dad. Doing what he's been doing so far. Aaah.. sometimes our government is too stupid.

But anyway...
Now that I can walk all the way to my sister (despite the pain) I know that I CAN do it now. YaY. That means someday I can show up and surprise her and piss her and Robin off by ringing their doorbell at 9am. Wheeee~


Oh, and on Thursday Scotland has their independence vote.
I hope they get their independence back.
I mean, what did William Wallace fight so hard for?

Alba Gu Bráth!


Well, they kinda did.
But you can take it back :)
By force if you have too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?