Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh happy day!

Ok, first of all... Freya is extra cute today. haha
And Frost too.

I caught them snuggling earlier today and it just melted my heart haha



They're too cute.


Moving on, good news everyone.
Looks like we'll be moving to a new place the 1st of November.
And it's huuuuuge compared to this shitty apartment!  Sweeeet!
Two big bedrooms, one huge living room, an awesome kitchen and a super bright bathroom. And a veeeery mucho nice'o hallway.


Oh and wooden floors in each room too!

Lei lei will LOVE it. Apparently the neighbors are calm and quiet. Which I love the idea of. Both for Freya's sake and especially for Lei Lei's sake. She needs to feel peace and quiet ya know?

But Frost and I sure won't miss this loud building we live in now. There's no teenagers or young people in that building. WOHO! (Yes i've fucking grown old... a screaming shit-machine will do that to ya..) And i just want to live in peace.

Freya's room is SO nice. And the windows in the apartment are big :D


And here's the beauty of it all..........it ain't even far away from where we live now! woop woop!



Oh, and I had to take a pic of her froggy outfit today. Only thing missing now is her froggy hat. I took it off cause she seemed to be getting too warm.

haha she looks like a little fatty <3




And then when she woke up, she tried to eat my face.
And then she got mad at me cause it didn't work. -_- *sigh*



Alrighty, that's all Freya and our fmily goo I have to talk about for today.

oh, and mom walked in to ICA with her bicycle. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That made me laugh like crazy. I didn't even pay attention, until we stood there wondering why mom was holding her bicycle hahaha So she had to run back out with it and leave it outside duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?