Sunday, September 21, 2014

SisterHood

So my dad and Kuti dropped by a quicky earlier today. We had some coffee and yapped a bit. Some lil' cunt was rude to Kuti right before they got here too. She was talking about how Freya is adorable and said 'My granddaughter is so cute'.

And that cunt hissed:  'She ain't your granddaughter!!'

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT?

I have a hard time understanding how people can be so cruel and mean to each other. Especially when you don't know someone. This woman was kinda related to a distant relative to me in the past in a way  (I have no recollection of her though..)  But it was the first time she and Kuti met each other. How can she be so rude to her? Skank.



Aaaah anyway. Who cares?
I told Kuti that my daughter has many grandmothers. 4 to be exact. 4 grandma's and 3 dranddad's. My mom will always be granny, but whether my little girl chooses to call someone else grandma as well is up to her. Not to someone else.


Moving on, It's been a good day. Same ol', same ol'. Snuggles, walks, laughs and nom noms...
I love spending time with Frost.
Frost & Freya are my everything.
I don't think I could live without them.
I'll do anything to protect my family <3
Aaaw, I has a family. My own family. My very very own.

So anyway, we've been spending our day like we always do.. I've been out for many walks today. I seem to be healing better. A LOT better. Ever since I decided to take Mandy's advice and put some distance between me and certain people that just has "bad energies" or something like that. Yup.

I've also decided not to share anything private with people anymore,  Nuh uh. I learnt my lesson. But that's ok.

I'll just talk to the ones I know I can talk to.
Oh, and I had a very nice evening with my sister tonight :)
Got to laugh and shit.

Unfortunately she always gets to see the bad side of Freya when she's here haha Like 80% of the time she's calm and cute and snuggly. And the other 20 is just ROOOAAAAR!! The wee monster has awaken!



Welp, Frost is asleep...And me and the wee one are sitting on the sofa, watching Dexter and whatnot. Guess we'll try and sleep soon. But I have a feeling Freya ain't gonna be so cooperative when it comes to that......................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?