Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy birthday

Yesterday it was Lasse's birthday! Yay! 


Haha I sent him this pic for his b-day :) 
It's the first time I couldn't celebrate his birthday with him and the family. 
But I had work. And it went on till it was almost nighttime -_- 

I keep telling myself about all the Christmas gifts and birthday gots I'll be able to buy for Freya and so on, it lets me work even when I'm tired.

Yesterday was awful though, I was in such nasty pain that I don't even know what could've caused it. It was just horrible. But I made it through the day and went home and complained to Frost haha

I'm on the bus to work right now...and the sad news is that the pan is still going strong. Boo...
The even sadder news is that..my shift don't end till 8 tonight. :(  Crapbasket.


Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! Birthday gifts for Freya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?