Monday, June 8, 2015

Keep it coming baby

Am I having a luck streak or something?

I just got a text on my phone from my other employer (let's call them employer A) saying that I start working there in August instead of September. Sweet! I got a schedule and all. (It's really an awesome place and employer) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Man, shit's really going well here huh? I kinda needed that ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm really happy right now! No pain, got a job, possibly a second one to start earlier (we can call them employer B) , I have a happy baby, sexy boyfriend, I'm loosing weight, I'll earn money soon! etc etc. Can things continue to go this well please?

Oh oh oh! And the bright side is, if I like this new place at employer B's on Wednesday, and I start working there.. I can still continue working at the employer A. Cause employer B said that they needed temps/people to come in when others are sick and/or on vacation. That'd be me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป that way I can choose if I wanna work some days or not.


Which means: I'll have sooooo much free time! So much time to spend with my daughter and honey! And that's my main priority ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?