Sunday, June 14, 2015

saturday



It's been a nice Saturday!
One of the first things that opened today was that someone ran my doorbell and delivered a "flower bag".

Inside was a bouquet of flowers, a vase, a teddy bear and nougat. YUM!
And in the card it said: congratulation to you new job dear friend, you deserved it! Love Ida.



Aaaaaaaaaw! That was such a nice fucking surprise that it kinda made my day ❤️ I feel loved. And really good about my job too! Thank you Ida.

After that it was potty training with my doodle. Haha she's so good, though nothing's coming yet -_-



And now I'm at Josse's place, watching Orange Is The New Black with her, Natta, Patricia and our dogs.  Loving the new season btw! Wooooo~



Ah, my sweetheart probably has the stomach flu (or some other stomach bug at least) cause she's popped her guts out today. Poop poop pooooop. So much shit. And she has tummy aches. We made her drink a lot today though :)

She's home with her daddy tonight while I'm here. It's an odd feeling. I miss her. I wanna snuggle her and sniff her fuzzy little hair. And kiss her cheeks! Aaaw, I wish I could've kissed her before her bedtime. But she's sleeping already and I'll be home in an hour or so.


Anyway, it's been a good day.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift! Those are gorgeous flowers. Tell Freya-doodle I hope she gets well soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome my dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?