Friday, June 5, 2015

Past few days in photos


So..... As you may have noticed, I haven't been updating my blog lately.
That's probably cause I've been high as a fucking kite and puking my guts out.
Yeah, I got some new pain medicine from my doctor. And while it works wonders on the pain,  (and it seriously does work wonders there) I however feel nauseated, dizziness and I've thrown up A LOT. Like a fucking lot loooooot.
Around 8 times yesterday. But only 4 today. It's only stomach acid left... Bleh.

The bright side is that I've slept! I slept for 7 hours! And then went and got Freya and put her in our bed, and fell back asleep again! :D it's wonderful! It's been three very happy good days minus the nausea.

I've been able to walk properly too :) No pain there.

But because of the nausea I haven't eaten in three days, so I finally called my doctor and told him that I can't even drink water. I'll throw that up as well. So he told me to half the dose.
I did.  And I managed to eat some ice cream... But it doesn't help the pain as much as the full dose did. But we'll see.

I loved being able to go outside and have fun! We played a lot in the park as a family :) And Frost and I snuggled for hours in bed. ❤️ Cause I didn't have any pain! So I managed to actually lay in bed for that long. Amazing :)

Man, I may have felt shitty, but I sure did enjoy these past couple of days. It was like I was back as the old me.

We'll see what happens with the painkillers from now on.


 Frost went to the store me and got yoghurt and junk so that  could at least eat something :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fantastic photos here. Truly stunning. Feel better soon Joanna.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?