Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Well YAAAY!

Well WOHO me!

So I went to employer B today. Just to talk and look at the place. Se said we hit it off so well so she hired me in the spot and I start there on Friday. lol That was fast and unexpected. It's gonna be rough leaving Freya, but it's not like I'll work full time so it'll be ok.

I'll work both day, evening and night shifts.

She asked about my previous job and I told her the truth... She got really upset and said that she likes me a lot and couldn't understand why anyone would dislike me or think I'm weird. (Although we all know I'm weird, but in a positive way) This is a fucking awesome boss too. Really sweet an funny. Lucky me.

And she said he hopes that I'll stay for a few years at least (which I responded 'OF COURSE I FUCKING WIIIIIILL')

I'm as happy as my babypuff! ❤️

Got a good pay too, cause I got to say what I wanted per hour.. and she even increased it by 2 SEK per hours. Sweeeeeeet!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job 🎉💥🎈💫✨

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?